Day 3 of the 31-Day Blogging Challenge
For the past 2 years, I’ve been giving a webinar series with the Localization Institute called Global-Ready Content.
The next series starts on 5 March 2014 at 10am MT (11am CT, Noon ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET).
Summary: Today’s global customers demand content in their local languages. Learn how you can improve your content’s global readiness while reducing localization costs.
Dates and topics:
- 5 March 2014: So, Your Company Needs to Localize—Now What?
- 19 March 2014: Integrating Localization and Content Development Processes
- 2 April 2014: Including Localization in Your Change Management Process
- 30 April 2014: Developing an In-Country Review Process that Works
- 28 May 2014: Editing for Localization
Register here on the Localization Institute site. Public webinars are $200/connection. With each webinar you attend, you will receive resource lists and job aids. Register for 3 or more classes and receive a 10% discount.
Localization World, Dublin, Ireland is 4-6 June 2014. I will be speaking at the Dublin LocWorld.
Need to train your internal team? These webinars can be customized for your needs. We also lead in-person workshops that delve more deeply into these and other technical communication and localization topics.
Don’t miss these seminars. Kit is an expert in her field!
Thanks for the compliment, Kris! I love working with you on the Localization Institute webinars!