Day 3 of the 31-Day Blogging Challenge
For the past 2 years, I’ve been giving a webinar series with the Localization Institute called Global-Ready Content.
The next series starts on 5 March 2014 at 10am MT (11am CT, Noon ET, 5pm GMT, 6pm CET).
Summary: Today’s global customers demand content in their local languages. Learn how you can improve your content’s global readiness while reducing localization costs.
Dates and topics:
- 5 March 2014: So, Your Company Needs to Localize—Now What?
- 19 March 2014: Integrating Localization and Content Development Processes
- 2 April 2014: Including Localization in Your Change Management Process
- 30 April 2014: Developing an In-Country Review Process that Works
- 28 May 2014: Editing for Localization
Register here on the Localization Institute site. Public webinars are $200/connection. With each webinar you attend, you will receive resource lists and job aids. Register for 3 or more classes and receive a 10% discount.
Localization World, Dublin, Ireland is 4-6 June 2014. I will be speaking at the Dublin LocWorld.
Need to train your internal team? These webinars can be customized for your needs. We also lead in-person workshops that delve more deeply into these and other technical communication and localization topics.